WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT FOR?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the browsing and usability of our website. In any case, cookies could damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
1. According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your team from our own teams or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to your team from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
2. According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
3. According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: They are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: They are those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Analysis cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. For this purpose, their browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the product offer and services we offer.